Cybercrime Investigations is an ideal foundation for a variety of courses or trainings, at many educational levels. The writing style is clear and accessible, the book is well organized and modular. Instructors can adapt the materials for a wide variety of educational and professional audiences.
Educational audiences include:
- Law school
- High School
Professional instruction for:
- Local, state, and federal police and other law enforcement
- Paralegals and analysts
- Private investigators, analysts, and consultants
- Information security and information technology professionals
Courses, trainings, and topic areas include:
- Cybercrime Investigation
- Introduction to Cybercrime
- Law and Information Systems
- Introduction to Law
- Understanding Cybercrime, Computers, and Cybersecurity
- Attribution (identification of cybercriminals)
- Financial Investigation
- Writing for cybercrime investigation and cyber intelligence
- For more ideas, see the table of contents or contact us
Along with a wealth of information, you will find nuggets of humor and a few Easter Eggs if you care to hunt for them.
Coming soon - Sample Syllabus.