Speaking, Training, and Services
This book provides the foundation for a variety of training and educational modules
For select groups, we can provide the rest.
- Basic cybercrime investigation
- Legal foundations
- Laws surrounding cybercrime investigation (public sector and private sector)
- Identification (attribution) of cyber conduct
- Collecting evidence
- Investigation and analysis
- Presenting evidence in court
- see our coursebook page for more details
Speaking and training can be customized for a variety of needs, audiences, and applications, including:
- Law enforcement investigators, detectives, and police
- Private sector investigators and consultants
- Law enforcement
Services can be customized to organization and need. We offer services for prosecutor’s offices relating to both cybersecurity and cybercrime investigation capacity building.
Please contact us for additional details.